Saturday, November 7, 2015

Cheerleader Costume and More!

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 7:44 PM

* I received a product sample to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

Halloween may be over but the dress up fun doesn't have to be! Actually, after Halloween is the perfect time to take advantage of markdowns and incredible savings on costumes, accessories and more!

You'll find the best selection of Halloween costumes for the entire family at Wholesale Halloween Costumes and at a great price. Sizes run from newborn to 4X so there is truly an outfit for everyone. All categories are offered including the most popular licensed characters for children and adults.

My 8 yr old could not decide whether she wanted to be a cheerleader or a zombie cheerleader. So I browsed the site and found a costume that could go either way. That way she could decide or change her mind up to the very last minute. It came with a dress, fishnet shorts for underneath and even the Pom Poms which I wasn't expecting for the price. It was good quality and fit true to size.

When the time came, she decided to just be a cheerleader and nix the zombie idea. Big sister was a zombie so I think that's where the idea came from. She decided not to wear the red fishnets under the dress and pair it with black leggings.

The costume survived the night and has been worn many times since Halloween for dress up. I was so impressed with the quality and price that I actually purchased sisters zombie costume and a mermaid costume for me. I was equally happy with each of those.

Wholesale Halloween Costumes is your stop for all your costume needs. They carry everything from Santa suits to Easter Bunny suits to Mardi Gras costumes and everything in between. Dress up costumes make a great gift for the holidays too! Be sure to check it out and follow WHC on Twitter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot