Monday, June 2, 2014

Teacher Appreciation

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 6:45 AM

I love my daughters teachers and they really deserve to feel appreciated especially at the end of the year. Summer is coming and school is almost out I thought I would share some teacher appreciation gifts we've done.

These are the gifts from this year:


These ladybug flower pots with mini roses are my favorite, so cute! Got them at the local grocery store HEB.
I also picked up this 4 pack of mason jar style drinking glasses with chalkboard labels at HEB.
We wrote Best Teacher on them with chalk. We filled them with individual drink mixes and candy.

 

Here are our gifts from last year:

Small buckets filled with pampering products... Lotion, nail polish, toe seperators etc.
Books for their classrooms and pens.
I can't remember everything in these but I know it had a candle in it.

Cups with individual drink mixes and candy again :)

The teachers seemed to really appreciate these. What do you get for teacher appreciation gifts?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot