Friday, June 27, 2014

Probelle Nail Polish

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 5:20 PM

*I received product samples to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

I am a preschool teacher which means I am constantly washing my hands. I am always looking for ways to make my nails stronger and prevent breakage. I was super excited to try Probelle Touch n’ Grow nail hardeners.

Probelle Founder and CEO Leon Kohn had a big reason to launch his product- he wanted to find a way to help his mother who suffered from Rheumatoid Arthritis. Leon's mother was prescribed medication that stunted her nail growth and made her nails peel and crack. She tried endless nail hardeners and strengtheners, but many ended up hurting her more or just not working at all. Leon came up with a formula that successfully helped rebuild and restore his mother's nails and named it Probelle.

I was sent the Touch N' Grow original formula and the Touch N' Grow Plus.

The Touch N' Grow original cures and strengthens nails. I have been using this for the last couple of weeks and I'm really noticing a difference. My nails are definitely stronger and hardly ever breaking. I'll probably use it for another week or two.

The Touch N' Grow Plus helps you maintain healthy nails. It incorporates garlic and lime which have been proven to prevent nails from discoloration and bacteria growth caused by prolonged nail polish wear. I'm really excited to try this next. I plan to use it on a continuous basis.

 

You can also use these products as a base coat under nail polish. You don't have to give up your manicure to have strong healthy nails. Probelle also carries nail lacquer in a variety of colors.

Shop Probelle products on the website and you can also follow them on Facebook.

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot