Sunday, June 1, 2014

Birchbox Review - April

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 4:45 PM

*Contains referral link
I'm a little behind on my Birchbox posts so this one is my April box and my May one will be posted soon. I should be getting my June box in the mail soon as well.

Birchbox is $10 a month for 4-6 hand-picked beauty and lifestyle samples. The neat thing is you can review the samples you receive on a monthly basis and earn points in their shop. Each product review gives you 10 points and 100 points is $10. So they can add up pretty fast.

I had signed up with Birchbox a year ago but wasn't impressed so I canceled. I didn't realize they had the point system though and decided to try again when I learned about it.

Click here to learn more and/or to sign up

So the April theme was "Rainy Days"

Each box comes with a card detailing the theme and on the opposite side the products you received.

Here is what I received:

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle: Paraben and Sulfate free detangler. Smells and works great. Took a while to get product to pump out at first but has worked great since. (Full Size $21.95)

BeeKind Body Lotion: Made with honey and organic chamomile, great lotion sinks right in and isn't greasy - not my favorite scent though. (Full Size $15)

Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner: I received this in the silver. This went on smooth and was long lasting. Great to make you look more awake. (Full Size $16)

theBalm cosmetics How 'Bout Them Apples Cheek & Lip Cream: I received this in the color Pie. I love the packaging it's so cute especially for a sample size. This is very creamy and a great color. (Full Size $32)

KIND Snacks Healthy Grains Bar: I received the Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt. This tasted great and I am very picky about bars like this. Just the right amount of sweet and salty. (Full Size $11.88 - 15 count)

Overall I really liked this box and will use everything included. Plus I received 50 points for reviewing everything.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot