Wednesday, July 2, 2014

North American Herb and Spice

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 9:20 AM

*I received product samples to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

North American Herb and Spice was founded in 1999 by Judy Kay Gray, MS with the idea that nourishment from raw whole foods is the key to maintaining optimal health. Today those founding ideals serve as the foundation for more than 130 unique products, formulations that are highly nourishing and naturally powerful.

I have been using and looking into more natural products for my family. In my search I have been seeing a lot of good info about Oregano. So when I was contacted to try some of North American Herb and Spice's oregano products I jumped at the chance.


SinuOrega combines a unique blend of the powerful essential oils of sage, bay leaf, clove, and oregano in a wild, purified sea salt-water base. Safe for everyday use, yet not addictive as some products are. With SinuOrega you get the powerful action you need with no drowsiness.

Be prepared when you first try this it does burn but it works. Especially good for those times when you are super stuffed up and nothing seems to be helping. Smells like herbs and spices, reminds me of Fall.


OregaSpray is the only completely natural, edible, multipurpose spray. Made with completely natural emulsified oil of wild oregano P73, oil of wild lavender, oil of wild bay leaf, and oil of clove. Making it the ideal: Vegetable wash - air cleanser - hand cleaner - toothbrush spray - food cleaner - environmental spray - odor neutralizer - kitchen and bathroom cleaner - pet deodorizer - insect repellant - body or foot deodorant - skin toner - nursery spray - public disinfectant - breath freshener

So many uses for Orega Spray, I've only used it as a vegetable wash and seems to do a good job with that. I'm excited to try some of the other uses for it.

You can purchase these products on the website or find them near you through the store locator.

 

1 comments:

Danielle on July 8, 2014 at 10:04 AM said...

I had no idea that everyday herb and spice can be used to help a blocked nose, thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot