Saturday, July 5, 2014

Baby Mantra Calming Lotion

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 9:30 AM

*I received a product sample to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

Made in the U.S.A from top quality all-natural and organic ingredients, Baby Mantra hosts an entire product line of baby lotions, baby oils, Mommy Body butter, shampoo & body wash. These products safeguard baby soft skin by forming a natural barrier to lock in moisture and guarantee soft, supple, healthy skin for years to come.

I was sent the calming baby lotion. Baby Mantra Calming Baby lotion contains all natural and organic ingredients and no toxins, no artificial preservatives, dyes, chemicals or fragrances, gluten free and NPA Certified.


 

The Calming Lotion is made in the U.S.A. with key ingredients like Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Sage Oil, Honeysuckle flower extract and Lavender. All of these ingredients work together to sooth itching from heat rash and mosquito bites.

This lotion is awesome! I absolutely love it. It's not too thick, sinks into the skin without feeling greasy and a little goes a long way. I love the lavender smell, it's very relaxing. It has helped my daughters very dry skin but I also really love it for myself. We have all been using it every night before bed.

Check out Baby Mantra Calming baby lotion and other products on the website.



Stay up-to-date on all that Baby Mantra has to offer this summer, and all year round by following BabyMantra on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest!




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot