Sunday, May 25, 2014

Splendies Monthly Subscription Review

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 11:12 PM


*Brought to you by Splendies

Splendies is a super fun monthly subscription bringing you undies! For $12 a month (shipped!) you get 3 pairs of undies. If you aren't interested in thongs at all you can pay $2 more and never receive them. That would make the subscription only $14 a month which is still a great deal.
They ship your undies in a small plastic unmarked envelope so no one will know you're getting undies in the mail. This picture was taken in the box of another package. When you open it up the first thing you notice is the undies are wrapped in tissue paper.


It's just like opening a gift.


I received this white pair with rainbow detailing at the top. I like the cut and detail but would have preferred a color instead of white. I still think they're cute.


The next pair had cute flowers and lace. I like the cut, color and feel of the material. This one was my favorite.


The last pair was a black lacy thong style. The red bow is cute but I didn't like the word hot on the front. I think overall they were kind of cheesy. They are just not my style. I also don't particularly care for the cut of these.


I think overall this subscription is a great value. I will be subscribing as undies aren't something I think to buy on a regular basis. I will be one of the people that pays an extra $2 a month to receive undies in cuts that I prefer. I am super excited that Splendies has this option.

And right now you can get $4 off your first month by using the code "SPLENDIES" here.

*Note: Splendies recommends going a size up when ordering. I went with my regular size and mine fit but if in doubt go up one size.

Follow Splendies on Facebook or Twitter.

What do you think of underwear subscriptions and Splendies?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot