Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cook'n Review

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 2:32 PM

Cook'n Recipe Organizer

I love trying out new recipes. I love searching online for new recipes but get overwhelmed with all of  thebookmarks and printed pages. Sometimes I can't even find the recipe again when I try. It is so discouraging and I needed a better system. Then I found out about Cook'n Recipe Organizer

This is exactly what I have been looking for! 


This software truly does it all. It comes with a recipe book already but you can also purchase more to add to it. You can search the internet for recipes and add them to the software so you can easily find them again. You can even add your own recipes with pictures! 

There's more: You can make menus, shopping lists and even change recipe serving sizes. You can even print cookbooks. I have never seen anything that does so much! 

This software is truly a lifesaver at dinnertime. I can even sync recipes to my iPad so I have it right there in the kitchen with me, no ink needed. (You can do this with the iPhone and Android as well) 


And if all of this wasn't enough, I had some trouble uploading the software to my computer. The customer service was awesome and I was able to get this up and running. Plus check out the risk free guarantee.

I truly cannot say enough about this product. You absolutely should try it and you can go here to purchase it. 

GIVEAWAY


Cook'n has been generous enough to giveaway 1 Cook'n Recipe Organizer during the May Buffet Giveaway Hop coming on May 1st. So be sure to come back and enter.

To get a head start on entries comment on this post telling me why you need this software? You can also like Cook'n on Facebook



Photobucket

6 comments:

Rachel M on May 1, 2012 at 1:07 PM said...

I really need a place to keep all my recipes together :)

-rachelm59@yahoo.com

Debbie P on May 1, 2012 at 10:45 PM said...

I love baking and cooking & this would help keep me organized and I love that it works with the iPad too!

Sue D on May 7, 2012 at 9:37 PM said...

My recipes are a mess!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Lori said...

I am so unorganised and I love recipes....I think this would be perfect for me!

Paol Trenny on May 15, 2012 at 11:05 AM said...

I need to organized all my recipes and have it in one place - emscout9 at Hotmail dot com

Cheryl on May 29, 2012 at 9:18 PM said...

What a great idea - have never heard of this before but can see how useful it would be. Thanks for sharing with us!

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot