Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Hallmark Flowers for Mother's Day

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 10:59 PM

* I received product samples to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

Did you know that Hallmark does flowers? I didn't until I had the opportunity to nominate my Mom for a bouquet for Mothers Day. I mean I'm not surprised, beautiful flowers fits so perfectly with the amazing cards and gifts Hallmark is known for.

Let me share the post nominating my Mom:

Here is my Mom and I celebrating my birthday in February. A couple days later she fell off the stairs and shattered her ankle. She is just now being able to start putting weight on it. This woman does everything she can for everyone she comes in contact with. She is amazing I would love to lift her spirits ❤️

My Mom loved her bouquet from Hallmark Flowers! It sure surprised her and lifted her spirits which I am so glad about - she needed it. I am so happy with the service we received. I will definitely keep Hallmark Flowers in mind for future flower needs.

It comes neatly wrapped in a box - with a vase!

Isn't this a beautiful bouquet!?

The Hallmark Flowers collection features 11 curated floral bouquets. Each bouquet is wrapped in a Hallmark-branded floral sleeve and tissue. These flowers are arranged with the quality, caring and luxury that Hallmark has always stood for.

The collection also includes 11 beautiful, fresh potted plants. A Hallmark sentiment tag to match the occasion complements each bouquet and plant. The full lineup and more information is available at www.HallmarkFlowers.com.

What are you doing to show your Mom that you appreciate her this Mother's Day?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot