Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Madison Reed Hair Color

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 10:48 PM

*I received a product sample to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

I started by checking out the color options on the website. I knew I wanted to go a little darker but I couldn't decide which color to go with. Luckily the website offers a survey that helps you build your Hair Profile on Madison Reed and pick out a color that's right for you. I took this survey and while it narrowed the choices down for me, I still couldn't choose.

Madison Reed also offers a personal hair color consultation by phone, email or chat. You can call the Color Crew for custom recommendations at 1.888.550.9586. I chose to send over an email and received a reply very quickly. I answered some questions about my hair and the color I'm looking for. I also sent over a picture of my current hair color. Once I was comfortable with my choice, I placed my order.


I placed my order for Tuscany Brown 6NGV - Natural Brown with Hints of Gold. Shipping was pretty quick and a few days later my hair color package was at my door. So convenient!

I haven't dyed my hair in over 3 years but when I was dying it I bought boxed dye at the store. I was always overwhelmed by the options and ended up crossing my fingers it wouldn't end up looking horrible. I wanted something better but didn't want to fork over the amount of money required to get my hair done at the salon. That's how I found Madison Reed.
When I opened the box I saw everything I needed and clear easy to read instructions. I love how the kit is presented!

I mixed the hair color according to the directions and applied it to my hair using the gloves included in the kit. These aren't flimsy plastic gloves that slide off your hands these were sturdy and stayed put!

I set the timer on the app you can download... It has voice-controlled step-by-step instructions and is pretty cool! One thing I really noticed while waiting to rinse my hair is the lack of that strong chemical smell. I mean hair dye that actually smelt.... Good. Wow!

When the timer beeped I rinsed out the dye and washed my hair with the included shampoo and conditioner. Awesome products as well by the way, I love the short ingredient list and generous sample sizes. I blow dried my hair and... I love it! The color is perfect and looks so natural.

My hair looks and feels healthy. It was just dark enough and not too dark. I'm in love with the product and the experience. No more drugstore hair dyes for me!

Check out my before and after side by side:

Find your perfect hair color now. Have a one time kit delivered to your door or sign up to have one delivered as often as you need it and save money.

Try Madison Reed Radiant Color Kit and let me know what you think!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot