Thursday, November 20, 2014

Boogie Wipes

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 9:24 PM

*I received product samples to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

I know I hate it when I have a stuffy or runny nose and my nose gets really chapped from wiping it so much. I am sure it is worse for kids.

Both of my girls deal with allergies year round. That may be from living in Texas and the crazy changing weather but we deal with it.

I love Boogie Wipes in my classroom and quite a few of the parents love them too. They really do make wiping the nose easier.

I received some of the wipes and saline mist for my girls to try.

My girls really like using these for runny noses. They said they don't sting and they are soft (no chapped noses!).

They also really liked using this saline mist to moisturize the inside of their nose and just overall clear it out.

They are thrilled that they both smell like grapes too! I'm sure that was helpful in getting them to use the products... They are really fun products for kids.

Grab a coupon from their website and try these out... You won't regret it!

Find a store to purchase these from, check out all of the products and connect with Boogie Wipes on their website.

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot