*I received a PDF copy of this book to review. All opinions are my own*
I'm really excited to be introducing you to Jason Sandberg's debut ebook, "Candy and The Cankersaur". This was a fun easy read for bedtime and would be a great read alone picture book for the early reading age. Jason took a fun spin on "Danny and The Dinosaur" by Syd Hoff and my girls loved it!
The things my 6 year old said she liked:
- The pictures
- The toys the Dad would buy for Candy
- That the Dino would bite everything
The things my 9 year old said about this book:
- Made her wish for a pet dinosaur
- Loves the pictures and that they are colorful
- Her favorite part was a tea party with the dinosaur
Both girls said they would give it 5 stars. "Candy and the Cankersaur" is available on Amazon, Nook, iTunes and Kobo. Find the links to purchase a copy as well as other children's books on the authors website. Ebooks are perfect for on the go families. They are great for running errands, doctors visits, etc.