Thursday, March 29, 2012

Who Doesn't Love Bubbles!? (Imperial Toys Review)

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 9:52 PM


As a preschool teacher and a mom I know first hand the magic of bubbles! We were super excited to get a big box of toys from Imperial.

The first thing we pulled out was the Super Miracle Bubbles Bubble Turbine.

Bubble Turbine

This was easy for my girls to use and made BIG bubbles. My only recommendation with this is to buy a huge bottle of bubbles to go with it. We went through the small bottle really fast.




Next we pulled out the Glow Fusion Hi-Beam Illuminator Bubble Blaster. 

Hi-Beam Illuminator Bubble Blaster

The bubble blaster takes 4 triple a batteries. I pulled out some cheap batteries but they would not work. So we had to wait until the next day to try this out. I bought some name brand batteries and they worked great. This came with super cool bubbles that you mix with 2 activators and the bottle glows in the dark! 


This would be super fun to play with on a summer night. My girls had to go to bed before it was dark so we tried this out during the day. They loved it and I love that I don't have to stand there and blow bubbles all day. 



We also received some water ballon toys.

Tie Not Filler w/ 50 Water Bombs

KAOS® Tie Not Filler w/ 50 Water Bombs

AND

KAOS Cyclops Water Balloon Launcher (also comes with water balloons)

KAOS® Cyclops

These will be super fun in the summertime! We can not wait to get out and try them out. 

CONNECT:
Check out Imperial Toys on their website

FOLLOW:
Follow Imperial Toys on Facebook

This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. 







11 comments:

Isra on April 5, 2012 at 1:43 AM said...

The bubble blower looks awesome!

Jennifer on April 8, 2012 at 6:14 PM said...

My girls would LOVE the Super Miracle Bubbles Bubble Turbine! They play with their bubble a lot when the weather outside is nice and this would be a blast!

Brooke Showalter on April 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM said...

Bubbles are a quintessential part of everyone's childhood...and in my case, adult hood LOL. Cool toys!

daivabaum on April 9, 2012 at 2:21 PM said...

These look like lots of fun!

Dustykatt on April 10, 2012 at 11:59 AM said...

I know the kids would love this but I'm not sure I could give it up. Way cool.

Deborah on April 11, 2012 at 1:19 PM said...

I can't believe the bubbles will actually glow in the dark!!

Denise Taylor-Dennis on April 14, 2012 at 8:35 AM said...

Looks like the girls had fun. My 2 year old loves bubbles. Thanks for sharing your review of these cool toys.

kewkew on April 16, 2012 at 1:33 AM said...

My girls would have such fun with this. Nice review, thanks for the tips.

Sharayah C said...

My son would love this. He loves bubbles!

Unknown on April 19, 2012 at 7:02 PM said...

Wow! We were just thinking about a bubble machine, we may shift gears now seeing this! Thanks!

Elizabeth Davis said...

this looks very cool!!! will def be looking for these in the store!!!

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot