I was challenged by Bertolli to make a weeknight meal special all in under an hour.
Under an hour is actually the perfect time frame, because as a busy mom of 2 that works full time I don't have much time in the evenings. Tonight was a good night to take this challenge, I worked from 6:30 to 2:30 and have to be at my other job at 6:00 tonight. Even though I am a busy mom it is important to take time for myself. And I deserve a good meal and some special time.
Bertolli sent me a coupon for their new meal soups. I chose to try the Roasted Chicken & Rotini Pasta. This soup was so easy to make it was ready in under 15 mins. It had the perfect amount of chicken, pasta and vegetables. It was truly restaurant quality. It was the perfect meal tonight as I am feeling a bit under the weather. There is no better time to pamper yourself than when you are sick.
I paired the soup with a mimosa and it was perfect.
Bertolli Meal Soups:
Fresh tasting, hearty meal soups available in the freezer aisle and ready to enjoy at home in minutes.
4 Varieties to choose from:
- Chicken Minestrone – Roasted white meat chicken, beans, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, tomatoes and pasta in a hearty vegetable broth
- Roasted Chicken & Rotini Pasta – Roasted white meat chicken, pasta, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots and celery in a savory chicken broth
- Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken – Cheese-filled tortellini, white meat chicken, spinach and tomatoes in a rich tomato bisque with a hint of basil
- Tuscan-Style Beef with Vegetables – Tender beef, mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, carrots and celery with bowtie pasta in a savory broth
Tips for your own special weeknight meal:
- Choose quick and easy.
- Be flexible, you never know what will happen.
- Be sure to enjoy.
What do you do to make weeknight meals special?
I was compensated by Bertolli to participate in the Weeknight Meal Special Challenge.