Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Make a weeknight meal special with Bertolli

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 5:37 PM



I was challenged by Bertolli to make a weeknight meal special all in under an hour.

Under an hour is actually the perfect time frame, because as a busy mom of 2 that works full time I don't have much time in the evenings. Tonight was a good night to take this challenge, I worked from 6:30 to 2:30 and have to be at my other job at 6:00 tonight. Even though I am a busy mom it is important to take time for myself.  And I deserve a good meal and some special time. 

Bertolli sent me a coupon for their new meal soups. I chose to try the Roasted Chicken & Rotini Pasta. This soup was so easy to make it was ready in under 15 mins. It had the perfect amount of chicken, pasta and vegetables. It was truly restaurant quality. It was the perfect meal tonight as I am feeling a bit under the weather. There is no better time to pamper yourself than when you are sick. 


I paired the soup with a mimosa and it was perfect.

Bertolli Meal Soups:
Fresh tasting, hearty meal soups available in the freezer aisle and ready to enjoy at home in minutes.

4 Varieties to choose from:
  • Chicken Minestrone – Roasted white meat chicken, beans, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, tomatoes and pasta in a hearty vegetable broth
  • Roasted Chicken & Rotini Pasta – Roasted white meat chicken, pasta, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots and celery in a savory chicken broth
  • Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken – Cheese-filled tortellini, white meat chicken, spinach and tomatoes in a rich tomato bisque with a hint of basil
  • Tuscan-Style Beef with Vegetables – Tender beef, mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, carrots and celery with bowtie pasta in a savory broth


Tips for your own special weeknight meal:
  1. Choose quick and easy.
  2. Be flexible, you never know what will happen.
  3. Be sure to enjoy.

CONNECT WITH BERTOLLI: On Facebook and Twitter

What do you do to make weeknight meals special?

I was compensated by Bertolli to participate in the Weeknight Meal Special Challenge.


9 comments:

SavingsInSeconds on February 22, 2012 at 10:00 PM said...

Visiting from the Alexa hop!
That soup looks yummy. I really like Bertolli frozen meals. Their lobster ravioli is great!

T on February 24, 2012 at 4:32 AM said...

Hi! Stopping by from the Alexa Drop Hop!

I think I need to try that soup! It looks delicious!

~T

http://savingtoat.blogspot.com

Shannon on February 24, 2012 at 2:24 PM said...

Stopping by from Alexa Hop! I'd love to see you at SweepstakesMama.com

Megan on February 29, 2012 at 2:59 PM said...

That sounds yummy! I have been on a soup kick this winter, so I will have to check it out!

Rachel on February 29, 2012 at 3:11 PM said...

Hmmm I have tried their pasta and it was great! Think it's time to try the soup, thanks!

Gladys Parker on March 1, 2012 at 2:22 PM said...

I've heard about these but I haven't tried them. I think I just may when I shop tomorrow. Thanks for the review!
Gladys P

isis on March 1, 2012 at 3:40 PM said...

I loved the Chicken Minestrone Bertolli soup when I tried them! Didn't think I would but it was actually delicious. I remember we had to eat on the floor because we were on the process of moving all our stuff to our new apartment!

isis
bayareamommy@yahoo.com

Aranda on March 6, 2012 at 2:44 AM said...

This soup looks super yummy!

Aranda gibbs
Arandamarie1992@yahoo.com

beautytolove on March 11, 2012 at 4:32 PM said...

These sound wonderful! I can't wait to try them. Thanks for the information.

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot