Saturday, April 23, 2011

GoGo Juice Review

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 4:18 PM



GoGo Juice...Naturally Juiced.

Our 100% pear juice is made from a variety of pear that no one else uses.  It tastes like apples with a cinnamon-y kick.  We are the only ones with this great-tasting and truly unique juice.

GoGo Juice is a pure, NOT from concentrate, certified organic pear juice that is just like what you would make at home with a juicer.  We take ripened fruit, peel the skins, remove seeds and cores, and juice them.  That's it!  We do not add any sugar, colorings, fake flavors, preservatives, press aids, filter aids, chemicals or other stuff.

GoGo's products are, and always will be, suitable for families on special diets such as Gluten Free/Casein Free, Specific Carbohydrate Diet, Feingold and many others. 

We make a conscious effort to avoid conventional juicing issues.  For example, did you know that when you buy well known juices, you may be buying rice hulls, ground wood, and tiny fossilized critters that are used to help high volume pressing?  We don't do any of that!  We just squeeze our fruit.

We received a bottle of this juice to try. We have never tried pear juice before so I was excited to see what my girls would think.

GoGo Juice actually recommends watering down the juice about 50% this makes the juice healthier for you and makes the bottle lasts longer. My girls love this juice. They would ask for it by name.

I tried the juice both watered down and straight. I like it watered down but not as much as 50% - more like 25% for me. This juice tastes like a sweet apple juice, but it's not too sweet.

The only thing I would like to see is more variety in their products, but they are a new company and I'm sure variety will come. I would love to see a fruit punch type juice. 

I also love the story behind the company and love that this is a mom made product. I definitely think this product is made with your children in mind and I can't say the same about the big companies.

Check out GoGo Juice and make a purchase here: http://www.gogojuice.com/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot