Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jeremy Plays Guitar

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 12:58 AM



*There were 106 entries. The winner is Shannon.
Thank you for entering*  

I was sent the Jeremy Plays Guitar "Use Your Words" CD to listen to and write a review. I think the music is very upbeat and catchy. You can't help but to sing along. I love that the music sends a message to the children listening. My favorite song is "House Rules", it reinforces the rules that I have been teaching my girls. My second favorite as a parent and as a teacher is "Use Your Words".

When I received this in the mail I was working in a kindergarten classroom at my work. I put this in the CD player for them and at first the kids kind of ignored it. But as the music was going I started to notice them singing along. They were also talking about the messages that they were hearing. What an entertaining teaching tool! My girls also love the music and ask to listen to it.

There are 14 songs in all and below is a preview of each song.






I highly recommend this CD and you can purchase the products on their website, http://jeremyplaysguitar.com.

Giveaway (CLOSED)
One of my readers will win a copy of Jeremy Plays Guitar - Use Your Words. You can enter by filling out the form or leaving a comment, include all of your entries at once. Please leave your email with your entry so I can contact you, entries without emails are disqualified.

Mandatory Entry:
Leave your name and email.

Earn Extra Entries (not required):
Like Jeremy Plays Guitar on Facebook
Like Valerie's Reviews on Facebook
Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect.

This giveaway will end on March 11th and the winner will be announced within 24 hours.
The winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is limited to US residents only - 18 years old and above.
Winner will be chosen at random.

Good Luck!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot