Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Scarborough Lane

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 5:41 PM

Scarborough Lane sent me some of her soy wax melts to try out. I was sent maple pecan strudel, apple jack & peel, citrus splash and black cherry. As soon as I received these I could not stop smelling them, they smell so good. At first I thought the citrus splash would be my favorite but after melting them it ended up being apple jack & peel. It smells just like spiced apples! They all have a fantastic smell though. These melt quickly and the scent fills my house with just 1 or 2 cubes without being too strong. I also love that you can pop them out of the warmer easily and switch scents, the picture below shows this.


The prices on the website are extremely reasonable and I always see sales going on. She also sells some bath and body products that I can't wait to try. This includes body frosting, sugar scrub, shower gel and super cute kid bath products and all of it would make great gifts! This is a site you will return to again and again.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot