Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sassy & Chic Cuties

Posted by Valerie's Reviews at 9:36 PM
I purchased a Simply Chic Ribbon Rosette from Sassy & Chic Cuties. Shipping was pretty fast and when I opened the package my clip was wrapped in tissue paper and it was clipped to a card, this is the first time I have received a package where you could tell that so much care was put into it. As my 5 yr old said, "This clip is beautiful just like a rose." You can tell a lot of time was put into making this and it is well made. There are a wide variety of items on this site and everything is very reasonably priced.


I purchased this product with my own money. No compensation was received for this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie's Reviews © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot